How to connect Direct Mail + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Direct Mail and PayPal automatically—no code required.
- Deleted AddressTriggers when an address is deleted from your address group.Trigger
- New AddressTriggers when a new address is added to your group.Trigger
- Sent CampaignTriggers when an email campaign is sent.Trigger
- Updated AddressTriggers when an address in your group is unsubscribed, hard bounced, or otherwise updated.Trigger
- Delete AddressRemoves an address from a group.Action
- New AddressCreates a new address or updates an existing address.Action
- Unsubscribe AddressMarks an address as unsubscribed and (optionally) removes it from the group.Action
- Update AddressUpdate an address.Action
- Direct Mail
Finds an address by email.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Direct Mail and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.