How to connect Datasurf + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Datasurf and PayPal automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a calendar event change.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new order is created or updated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only refunded payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when there's a new customer.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Code of price list
Insert here the price list code to display price of product, if you don't a price list code you can't retrieve the price. You can get the price list code from your Datasurf account
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Try ItTriggerInstant
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Datasurf + PayPal Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Datasurf and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.