How to connect Dash + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between Dash and Jotform automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AssetTriggers when a new asset is added to your Dash.Trigger
- Update Asset MetadataUpdate asset metadataAction
- Upload AssetUpload an asset to your DashAction
- Asset Keyword SearchSearch for asset by keywordAction
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- New Signed DocumentTriggers when a signed document is received.Trigger
- Assign FormInvite assignees to complete your formAction
- Assign Prefilled FormInvite assignees to complete your pre-populated formAction
Generate a new submission for your form
- Step 1: Authenticate Dash and Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.