How to connect Condens + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Condens and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Conclusion PublishedTriggers when a Conclusions is published.Trigger
- Participant CreatedTriggers when a new Participant was created.Trigger
- Create or Update ParticipantCreates or Updates a ParticipantAction
- Create or Update SessionCreates or Updates a SessionAction
- Find a ParticipantSearch for a Participant by name or fields attached to itAction
- Find a SessionSearch for a Session by title or fields attached to itAction
- Find or Create ParticipantsSearch for a Participant by name or fields attached to itAction
- Find or Create SessionSearch for a Session by title or fields attached to itAction
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Creates a new empty form.
Duplicates an existing form
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Condens and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.