How to connect Cognito Forms + Freshservice
Zapier lets you send info between Cognito Forms and Freshservice automatically—no code required.
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when an order is created.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is collected.Trigger
- New RefundTriggers when a refund is issued.Trigger
- Update EntryTriggers when someone updates an entry.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new entry.Action
- Set Form AvailabilitySets the availability of a form.Action
- New TicketTriggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshservice.Trigger
Triggers when a new User is created.
Triggers when a Ticket is updated.
Triggers when a user is updated.
Create a ticket in Freshservice for your domain.
Allows you to create a Requester in Freshservice for your support domain.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cognito Forms + Freshservice.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.