How to connect Code by Zapier + eSputnik
Zapier lets you send info between Code by Zapier and eSputnik automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Run PythonUse Python to kick off a workflow. You must return an array of objects.Trigger
- Run PythonRun Python in response to data from trigger.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Contact in SegmentTriggers when a new contact is added to a segment.Trigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds confirmed contact or updates existing contact.Action
- Subscribe ContactSubscribes a contact.Action
Sends an event.
Sends an email using a specified message template.
Sends SMS using a specified message template.
- Step 1: Authenticate Code by Zapier and eSputnik.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.