How to connect Bitly + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Bitly and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is created in your Bitly account (This trigger is only available for Bitly Enterprise users).Trigger
- New BitlinkTriggers when you create a new Bitlink.Trigger
- New Referring URLTriggers when a new referring URL appears in your link's click history.Trigger
- New Referring DomainTriggers when a new referring domain appears in your link's click history.Trigger
- Create BitlinkSaves a Bitlink to your user history in Bitly. Returns a shortened URL.Action
- Find BitlinkFinds an existing Bitlink in your account.Action
- Find or Create BitlinkFind or Create BitlinkAction
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Bitly + URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.