How to connect BatchDialer + ProspectX
Zapier lets you send info between BatchDialer and ProspectX automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead CreatedTriggers when a a new lead is created.Trigger
- Import ContactsImports multiple contacts into BatchDialer campaignAction
- Create Disposition OfferThis trigger will generate a new disposition offer in ProspectX>Xforce>Disposition>OffersTrigger
- Create Seller LeadThis trigger will generate new seller lead in ProspectX>Xforce>Seller LeadTrigger
- New Lead via WebsiteTriggers when a new lead is submitted in Website.Trigger
- Disposition OfferCreates a Disposition Offer in Prospectx>Xforce>DispositionsAction
- Seller LeadCreates a Seller lead in Prospectx>Xforce>Seller LeadAction
- Step 1: Authenticate BatchDialer and ProspectX.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.