How to connect Auphonic + Captivate
Zapier lets you send info between Auphonic and Captivate automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new production (from a specific preset) is finished.
automatically do this!
Add Subscriber to Private Feed
Adds a subscriber to your private feed.
- New ProductionTriggers when a new production (from a specific preset) is finished.Trigger
- Create ProductionCreates a new Audio Post Production.Action
- On Change of Episode StatusTriggers when an episode is published, scheduled or deleted.Trigger
- Add Subscriber to Private FeedAdds a subscriber to your private feed.Action
- Create Draft EpisodeCreates a draft episode from an audio file.Action
- Get AnalyticsGets the number of downloads for a given show for today, the previous 7 or 28 days, or your all-time total.Action
- Remove Subscriber From Private FeedRemoves a subscriber from your private feed.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Auphonic + Captivate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.