How to connect AnswerForce + Workiz
Zapier lets you send info between AnswerForce and Workiz automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is taken.Trigger
- Job Is DoneTriggers when a job is completed and status has changed to DoneTrigger
- Job Status ChangeTriggers when a job status is changedTrigger
- Lead Status ChangeTriggers when a lead status is changedTrigger
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Create JobSchedules a new job in your Workiz account.Action
- Create LeadSchedules a new lead in your Workiz account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate AnswerForce and Workiz.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
AnswerForce is a live answering service that helps small businesses stay connected with customers during business and off-hours with solutions like customer support, lead capture, appointment setting and more. The AnswerForce app lets you view the transcript of your customer calls, organize internal messages and supports a wide range of integrations with various other business tools.