How to connect Amazon S3 + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon S3 and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you add a new bucket.
Create a new bucket.
- New BucketTriggers when you add a new bucket.TriggerScheduled
- New or Updated FileTriggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)TriggerScheduled
- Create BucketCreate a new bucket.ActionScheduled
- Upload FileCopy an already-existing file or attachment from the trigger service.ActionScheduled
- Create Text ObjectCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.ActionScheduled
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon S3 + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.