How to connect allmysms + Setmore Appointments
Zapier lets you send info between allmysms and Setmore Appointments automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a appointment is deleted. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accounts
Create a new appointment.
- Send SMSSends a new SMS message.ActionScheduled
- Send VoicemailSends a new voicemail (for French mobile phones only).ActionScheduled
- Appointment DeletedTriggers when a appointment is deleted. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTriggerInstant
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTriggerInstant
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created.TriggerInstant
- Appointment UpdatedTriggers when a appointment is updated. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTriggerInstant
- Create AppointmentCreate a new appointment.ActionScheduled
- Setmore Appointments
Create a new contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate allmysms + Setmore Appointments.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.