How to connect Aisle Planner + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Aisle Planner and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Trigger when a new lead is created.
Creates a new event.
- New LeadTrigger when a new lead is created.Trigger
- ProjectTrigger when a new project is created.Trigger
- Payment PaidTrigger when a new payment is made.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Create WeddingCreates a new project.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aisle Planner + Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.