How to connect Aisle Planner + Dubsado
Zapier lets you send info between Aisle Planner and Dubsado automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a client submits a signed contract.
Creates a new event.
- New LeadTrigger when a new lead is created.Trigger
- ProjectTrigger when a new project is created.Trigger
- Payment PaidTrigger when a new payment is made.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Create WeddingCreates a new project.Action
- Contract SignedTriggers when a client submits a signed contract.Trigger
- New Project as JobTriggers when a project is created as a job manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when a Public Proposal Form is filled out.Trigger
Triggers when a project is created as a lead manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when Public Proposal Form is filled out.
Triggers when a client makes a payment on an invoice.
Triggers when a project's status is updated.
Creates a new project.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aisle Planner + Dubsado.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.