How to connect Adalo + Flutterwave
Zapier lets you send info between Adalo and Flutterwave automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a Collection in an Adalo app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a Collection in an Adalo app.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a RecordAction
- Cancel SubscriptionTriggers when a subscription is cancelled.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a new subscription is added.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is added.Trigger
- New TransferTriggers when a new transfer is added.Trigger
- Create Payment PlanCreates a new payment plan.Action
Creates a new transfer.
Find a transaction by the transaction id or payment reference.
Find a transfer by the transfer reference.
- Step 1: Authenticate Adalo and Flutterwave.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.