How to connect Act-On + WebinarGeek
Zapier lets you send info between Act-On and WebinarGeek automatically—no code required.
- New Automated Program External CallTriggers when an automated program sends out external API data.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdds a contact to a specific list.Action
- Create Form SubmissionCreates a new form submission.Action
- Update or Create Contact (By Email Address)Updates an existing contact or creates one if not found in a target list. A contact is identified by their email address.Action
- Unsubscribed From WebinarTriggers when someone unsubscribes from a webinar.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is completed successfully for your webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when someone subscribers to a webinar.Trigger
Triggers when a replay is watched.
Triggers when a live, automated or on demand webinar is watched.
Registers someone for your webinar.
- Step 1: Authenticate Act-On and WebinarGeek.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.