How to connect 10to8 Online Booking + Lessonspace
Zapier lets you send info between 10to8 Online Booking and Lessonspace automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Appointment Is BookedTriggers when a new appointment (with a customer) is scheduled – either when you book it yourself in your 10to8 diary, or when a customer requests the booking on your booking page.Trigger
- New CancellationTriggers when an appointment has been cancelled - either when the customer has requested it and you've accepted, or you have cancelled it outright.Trigger
- Time Before/After AppointmentTriggers a certain time before or after an appointment with a customer starts. .Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added on your organisation – either when you add the record on your diary, or when the customer requests a booking with you online.Trigger
- New Message Sent by 10to8Triggers when an automated or a personal message is sent by the business to a customer by SMS or Email.Trigger
- Add Blocked Off TimeBlock off a new range of time in your diary.Action
- Create New CustomerCreates a new Customer in 10to8.Action
- Launch SpaceIf the name entered is that of an existing Space then that Space is launched. Alternatively if a name is entered that doesn't match the name of any existing Spaces then a new one is created.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate 10to8 Online Booking and Lessonspace.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.