WooCommerce + JotForm Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like WooCommerce and JotForm to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier August 22, 2013
Connect WooCommerce to Zapier to increase sales and grow your business. Zapier enables your e-commerce store to interact with your CRM, accounting tools, email marketing apps, and so much more. You can automatically create shipping tasks, update contacts, send upsell emails, and SMS order confirmations—without lifting a finger. The possibilities are endless with the 1,000+ plus apps supported on Zapier.
Here are some creative ways to use WooCommerce with Zapier:
- No more CSV exports. Save new WooCommerce orders in Google Sheets so you have a detailed list of all sales whenever you need it.
- Shipping made easy. Create Tookan or Onfleet pick-up or delivery tasks when your WooCommerce order changes to a specific status.
- Build your customers' buyer confidence. Instantly send a confirmation or thank-you email when you receive new orders.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Customer") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following WooCommerce Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers if a customer chooses to register for an account. This can happen during the checkout process, or via the My Account page.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce order is paid for.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription is created.
Triggers for each line item in an order. Use this if you need the line item details from an order.
(With Line Item Support) For advanced usage. Triggers every time a WooCommerce order changes status. See the Managing Orders documentation on WooCommerce for more information.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription renewal payment completes successfully.'.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription renewal payment fails.
(With Line Item Support) For advanced usage. Triggers every time a WooCommerce subscription changes status.
Launched on Zapier October 17, 2012
Collecting your data is just the first step. Putting that data to work is what matters. Using Zapier with JotForm makes it easy to get information where it needs to go—whether it's by automatically adding JotForm responses to spreadsheets, instantly assigning tasks, or directly following up via email. You can even save JotForm submissions as files in your preferred cloud storage app.
Here are some creative ways to use JotForm with Zapier:
- Easily generate charts and graphs from responses. Save new JotForm entries as Google Sheets rows and create visuals straight from your spreadsheet.
- Send details on sales leads directly to the right team member. Sort JotForm responses by region or product interest and create Trello cards on a specific team's list.
- Send a personalized thank-you note without an expensive email management tool. Any time a customer fills out a JotForm submission, follow up with an email direct from your Gmail account.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Submission") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following JotForm Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.