How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + JotForm
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and JotForm automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.
automatically do this!
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier + JotForm.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Integration How To: Connect JotForm to Salesforce and Automatically Send Leads to Your CRM Create leads in Salesforce from JotForm responses: Video transcript: Copying form responses from the form itself to the app where I manage my leads—Salesforce—can induce a headache. In Salesforce, I could manually create or update the...