How to connect Typeform + VoilaNorbert
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and VoilaNorbert automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Contact Search CompletedTriggers when a search for a contact has been completed. Will trigger regardless of whether the contact was found.Trigger
- Verify Email CompletedTriggeres when a new verification is completedTrigger
- Start Contact SearchStarts a new search for a contact with the given email and domain. The contact will be created in your account once the search completes. You can use the "Contact Search Completed" trigger to be notified when the search has completed.Action
Verifies an emaill address
Find any contacts in your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform and VoilaNorbert.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.