How to connect Typeform + RD Station
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and RD Station automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- New Lead ConversionTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New OpportunityTriggers when a Lead is marked as opportunity.Trigger
- Conversion EventIt registers a new conversion event for a contact.Action
- RD Station
Marks a deal as lost.
- RD Station
Marks a deal as won.
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform and RD Station.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.