How to connect Typeform + Pardot
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and Pardot automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Adds an existing prospect to a list.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- New ProspectTriggers when a new Prospect is synced to Pardot.Trigger
- Add Prospect to ListAdds an existing prospect to a list.Action
- Create ProspectCreates a new Prospect record within Pardot.Action
Creates and sends a list email.
Updates an existing prospect.
Finds an existing prospect by email address.
Find or Create Prospect
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform + Pardot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.