How to connect Typeform + MURAL
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and MURAL automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- New AreaTriggers when new areas are created in your mural.Trigger
- New MuralTriggers when new murals are created.Trigger
- New StickyTriggers when new stickies are created in your mural.Trigger
Triggers when a new room is created.
Create a Mural
Create a Sticky note
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform and MURAL.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.