How to connect timetonic + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between timetonic and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Creates a table row.
- New Table RowTriggers when a row is added in a table.Trigger
- New Table Row in ViewTriggers when a row is added to a table view.Trigger
- Create Table RowCreates a table row.Action
- Update Table RowUpdates cells from a table row.Action
- Search Table RowsSearches for table rows.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate timetonic + Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.