Thinkific Help & Support
What Thinkific Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Course Completed - Triggers when a user completes a course.
- Lesson Completed - Get notified when a user completes a lesson in one of your courses and better track student progress.
- New Free Preview Enrollment - Triggers when a user enrolls in the free preview of your course.
- New Full Enrollment - Triggers when a user enrolls in your course.
- New User - Triggers when a new user is created.
- Subscription Cancelled - Get notified when a user cancels their subscription to a Course or Bundle.
- New Order - Triggers when a new purchase has been made.
- Enroll User - Creates or finds a user in your Thinkific site, and enrolls them in a course or bundle. Available on our Pro plan and above.
- Unenroll User - End a student's enrollment in a course or bundle either immediately or at a specified date. Available on Pro plan and above.
How to Get Started with Thinkific on Zapier
About Thinkific's Integration#
- Admin/owner permissions: Site Admin
- Paid/versioned account: Pro Plan with the Growth add on
- Custom field support: N/A
- Partner’s documentation: https://help.thinkific.com/support/solutions/articles/218475-integrate-with-zapier
Connecting with Thinkific#
When you start creating a Thinkific Zap, you will be asked to connect your Thinkific account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Thinkific API Key and subdomain:
To locate your API Key in your Thinkific account, please follow these steps:
- Log into Thinkific
- Click "Settings" from the left hand menu
- Choose "Code & Analytics"
- Scroll down to "API"
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Thinkific account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Thinkific
Common Problems with Thinkific on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message