- Admin/owner permissions: Site Admin
- Paid/versioned account: Pro Plan with the Growth add on
- Custom field support: N/A
- Partner’s documentation: https://help.thinkific.com/support/solutions/articles/218475-integrate-with-zapier
When you start creating a Thinkific Zap, you will be asked to connect your Thinkific account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Thinkific API Key and subdomain:
To locate your API Key in your Thinkific account, please follow these steps:
- Log into Thinkific
- Click "Settings" from the left hand menu
- Choose "Code & Analytics"
- Scroll down to "API"
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Thinkific account will now be successfully connected.