How to connect Short.io + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between Short.io and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Link CreatedTriggers when new link is created.Trigger
- Create a Short LinkCreates new link on your own domain.Action
- Delete a LinkDeletes a link by ID.Action
- Domain StatisticsReturns detailed statistics for domain in given periodAction
- Expire a LinkExpires a link, users will not be able to follow this link anymore.Action
- Update a LinkUpdates existing short link with new values.Action
- Updated (Cancelled) BookingFires when you or your user cancels the booking through our systemTrigger
- New BookingFires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.MeTrigger
Fires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our system
Issue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.
- Step 1: Authenticate Short.io and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.