Add new Paperform form entries to a SendPulse list
When this happens
Step 1: New Form Submission
Then do this
Step 2: Add Subscriber
Tired of exporting your new subscribers with every new form submission? Set up this Zap, and whenever a new entry is submitted to your Paperform, a new subscriber will be added to SendPulse, ensuring your email marketing list will be always up to date.
How this Paperform-SendPulse integration works
- A form entry is submitted on Paperform.
- Zapier adds an email address from the submitted form to a SendPulse list.
Supported triggers and actionsWhat does this mean?
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.TriggerInstant
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.TriggerInstant
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.TriggerInstant
- Updated SubscriberTriggers when subscriber is updated.TriggerInstant
- Add SubscriberAdd a new subscriber to a list.ActionScheduled
- Unsubscribe UserUnsubscribe an email address from a list.ActionScheduled
- Update SubscriberUpdates a subscriber on a list.ActionScheduled
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.