How to connect MURAL + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between MURAL and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Triggers when new areas are created in your mural.
Creates a new empty form.
- New AreaTriggers when new areas are created in your mural.Trigger
- New MuralTriggers when new murals are created.Trigger
- New StickyTriggers when new stickies are created in your mural.Trigger
- New RoomTriggers when a new room is created.Trigger
- Create StickyCreate a Sticky noteAction
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate MURAL + Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.