How to connect MonkeyLearn + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between MonkeyLearn and Typeform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Classify TextClassifies a text. Eg: topic, sentiment, etc.Action
- Extract TextExtracts data from text and does other transformations. Eg: find keywords, clean up emails, etc.Action
- Upload Training DataUploads training data to a classifier. It may or may not be tagged.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate MonkeyLearn and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
MonkeyLearn is a Text Analysis platform that allows you to classify and extract actionable data from raw texts like emails, chats, webpages, documents, tweets and more! You can classify texts with custom tags like sentiment or topic, and extract any particular data like organizations or keywords.