Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Help & Support
What Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Opportunity Updated - Triggers when an opportunity has been updated.
- Lead Updated - Triggers when a lead has been updated.
- Contact Updated - Triggers when a contact has been updated.
- New Account - Triggers when a new account is created.
- New Opportunity - Triggers when a new opportunity is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Lead - Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Find Account - Finds an account by name.
- Find Lead - Finds a lead by email address or other searchable field.
- Find Opportunity - Finds an opportunity by subject or other searchable field
- Find Contact - Finds a contact by email address or other searchable field.
- Create Account - Creates a new account.
- Update Lead - Updates a lead.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Update Contact - Updates a contact.
- Update Account - Updates an account.
- Create Lead - Creates a new lead.
How to Get Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM on Zapier
To get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM account to use with your Zap.
Next, you will be asked to provide your domain of your CRM. This URL will be located in the browser's URL bar when you first log in. It should look like this: your-company.crm(optional-nr).dynamics.com
You’ll now be asked to log into your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM account (unless you are already logged in).
If all steps were successful your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Common Problems with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM on Zapier
Getting error on connecting to Dynamics#
Our integration works with the newest version Dynamics (v8 + v9 of the REST API). If you're using an older version of Dynamics, then unfortunately it will not be able to connect to Zapier. You'll need to upgrade your version of Dynamics.
We don't support self-hosted instances of Dynamics yet.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message