How to connect JotForm + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between JotForm and Wrike automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
- Create Time EntryCreate a new time entry.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate JotForm + Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Wrike is a flexible project management and collaboration platform that enables you to organize your projects, tasks, plans and discussions. It helps you sync your team’s efforts and track your work progress in real time.