How to connect Joinpoints + JotForm
Zapier lets you send info between Joinpoints and JotForm automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a specific field of a Joinpoint is updated.
Create a task in a Joinpoint.
- New JoinpointTriggers when a Joinpoint in a specific list or pipeline is created.Trigger
- Updated JoinpointTriggers when a Joinpoint in a specific list or pipeline is updated.Trigger
- Field in Joinpoint UpdatedTriggers when a specific field of a Joinpoint is updated.Trigger
- Workflow TriggerTriggers when in the workflow defined "Workflow Trigger" is triggered.Trigger
- Create a JoinpointCreates a new Joinpoint in a specific List or Pipeline.Action
- Get a JoinpointGet the data of a Joinpoint.Action
- Create TaskCreate a task in a Joinpoint.Action
- Post to TimelinePost a information into the timeline of a Joinpoint.Action
Update the properties of a Joinpoint.
Searches a Joinpoint in a specific property.
Search a Joinpoint and if doesn't exist, create id
Triggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.
- Step 1: Authenticate Joinpoints + JotForm.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.