How to connect Harvest + Trello
Zapier lets you send info between Harvest and Trello automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a invoice is fully paid.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new client is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new expense is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a project is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Harvest and Trello.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.