How to connect HappyFox + Mailparser
Zapier lets you send info between HappyFox and Mailparser automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate HappyFox and Mailparser workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
- Create HappyFox tickets from emails parsed by mailparser.io
Create HappyFox tickets from emails parsed by mailparser.io
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Get only tickets with the following status
Get only tickets with the following priority
Get only tickets with the following category
Enter the name of the client
Enter the email
Phone number of the contact.
Enter the subject of the ticket
Enter the message. Use HTML tags for formatting.
Select the priority
Select a category
How HappyFox + Mailparser Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate HappyFox and Mailparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.