How to connect Google Analytics + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and Jotform automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- Assign FormInvite assignees to complete your formAction
- Assign Prefilled FormInvite assignees to complete your pre-populated formAction
Generate a new submission for your form
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics and Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.