How to connect FormKeep + YouTestMe
Zapier lets you send info between FormKeep and YouTestMe automatically—no code required.
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
Adds a user to the training course. If a user with the defined username does not exist then creates a new user and adds them to the training course.
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Deleted UserTriggers when a user is deleted.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Updated UserTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
- Add User to TrainingAdds a user to the training course. If a user with the defined username does not exist then creates a new user and adds them to the training course.Action
- Create UserCreates a new User. Username must be unique.Action
- Delete UserDeletes a User with the defined user ID.Action
- Update UserUpdates the User with the defined User ID with new values.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate FormKeep + YouTestMe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.