How to connect FormKeep + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between FormKeep and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
- New Video by SearchTriggers when a new video is added that matches a search.Trigger
- New Video by UserTriggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.Trigger
- Upload VideoUpload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate FormKeep + Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.