How to connect FormKeep + PractiTest
Zapier lets you send info between FormKeep and PractiTest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
automatically do this!
Creates a new requirement.
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- New IssueTriggers when a new Issue is created.Trigger
- New Test EventTriggers when a Test Run is failed or completed.Trigger
- Create RequirementCreates a new requirement.Action
- Create a RunCreates a run (Automated Test).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate FormKeep + PractiTest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
PractiTest QA and test management solution helps users to manage the development and testing process, with an end-to-end approach starting from requirements, creating and running tests, tracking bugs and reporting them to all relevant stakeholders. PractiTest integrates with all leading testing tools such bug tracking (JIRA and others), CI/CD , automation and collaboration tools .