How to connect FormKeep + OpenPhone
Zapier lets you send info between FormKeep and OpenPhone automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
automatically do this!
Create or Update Contact
Creates a contact or updates an existing contact.
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Call Recording CompletedTriggers when a call recording has finished.Trigger
- Incoming Call CompletedTriggers when an incoming call is completed. If the call is not picked up by you, the answeredAt field will be null. If the user leaves a voicemail, you will get the recording and a transcription on the same object.Trigger
- Outgoing Message DeliveredTriggers when an outbound message was delivered to the recipients.Trigger
- Incoming Message ReceivedTriggers when you receive a message.Trigger
- Outgoing Call CompletedTriggers when an outgoing call has ended.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a contact or updates an existing contact.Action
- Send a MessageSends a new message via OpenPhone.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate FormKeep + OpenPhone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.