How to connect FormKeep + Lumeer
Zapier lets you send info between FormKeep and Lumeer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
automatically do this!
Create Record in a Table
Creates a new Record with specified Attributes and values in the given Table
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Record Created in a TableTriggers when a new Record in the given Table is created.Trigger
- Record Updated in a TableTriggers when a Record in the given Table gets updated.Trigger
- Create Record in a TableCreates a new Record with specified Attributes and values in the given TableAction
- Find Record in a TableFinds an existing new Record(s) matching the specified criteria in the given TableAction
- Update Record in a TableUpdates an existing Record in the given TableAction
- Step 1: Authenticate FormKeep + Lumeer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.