How to connect FormKeep + Hook.Notifier
Zapier lets you send info between FormKeep and Hook.Notifier automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
This is the first line of your notification.
This is the body of your notification.
Optional, you can link an image to your notification. Insert an URL here.
Tags are used to group and filtered your notifications. Enter tags separated by commas. eg: wordpress,twitter,... Default: general
Color of the notification. Enter an valid hexadecimal color. eg: #0097a7. Default: #FFC107
Send to team
Share this notification with your team. You can configure your team in your Hook.Notifier web-app or application. Default: false
Whether or not the notification trigger a ring bell on your phone. Default: true
Allows you to embed a redirection URL in your notification. It must be a valid link.
Additionnal data to store in your notification.
How FormKeep + Hook.Notifier Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate FormKeep and Hook.Notifier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.