How to connect FormKeep + Forms On Fire
Zapier lets you send info between FormKeep and Forms On Fire automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
automatically do this!
Create Company (Vendor Use Only)
Creates a new Company account
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- New Form EntryTriggers when a new form is submitted.Trigger
- Create Company (Vendor Use Only)Creates a new Company accountAction
- Create Task With Form AnswersCreates a Task with Form AnswersAction
- Update Data SourceUpdates an existing data source.Action
- Create EnvironmentCreates a new Enterprise Toolkit accountAction
- Send NotificationSends a user a notification in the Forms On Fire mobile forms app.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Forms On Fire
Creates a new user.
- Step 1: Authenticate FormKeep + Forms On Fire.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.