How to connect FormKeep + ClearoutPhone
Zapier lets you send info between FormKeep and ClearoutPhone automatically—no code required.
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
Find the given phone number carrier (operator), the response object will have the operator name if found else return 'Unknown' in case of invalid phone number or unable to find the operator
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Find Phone Number CarrierFind the given phone number carrier (operator), the response object will have the operator name if found else return 'Unknown' in case of invalid phone number or unable to find the operatorAction
- Find Phone Number Is MobileFind the given phone number is of mobile, it will return "Yes" if the number is mobile or "No" other than mobile. It can return 'Maybe' in case if the number of type mobile-or-fixed-lineAction
- Validate Phone NumberValidate given phone number to know its validity, line type, network carrier, location. Knowing the line-type help to decide whether the message can be sent through SMS or Call, with location leads can be routed to the right sales region, etc.,Action
- Step 1: Authenticate FormKeep + ClearoutPhone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.