How to connect FormKeep + Ally Hub
Zapier lets you send info between FormKeep and Ally Hub automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
automatically do this!
Change Student Status
Change a student status.
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- New BillTriggers when a new bill is created. (Financial > Bills)Trigger
- New First QuoteTriggers when a student first quote is created.Trigger
- New Sold QuoteTriggers when a student quote is set as sold.Trigger
- New ReceivableTriggers when a new receivable is created. (Financial > Receivable)Trigger
- New StudentTriggers when a new student is created.Trigger
- New Task or EventTriggers when a new task or event is created.Trigger
- Change Student StatusChange a student status.Action
- Ally Hub
Creates a new student.
- Ally Hub
Creates a new task.
- Step 1: Authenticate FormKeep + Ally Hub.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.