How to connect Formdesk + Projectplace
Zapier lets you send info between Formdesk and Projectplace automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New SubmissionTriggers when you get a new form submission.Trigger
- Move Card to DoneTriggered when a card is moved to last column on a board, i.e. done/completed.Trigger
- New CardTriggers when a new card is created.Trigger
- New Status on CardTriggers when a card is moved to a different status column.Trigger
- Create BoardCreate a new board in an existing project.Action
- Create ProjectCreate a new project (Only available in Enterprise Edition of Projectplace).Action
- Create Card on ActivityCreate a new card on an existing activity.Action
- Create CardCreate a new card on an existing board.Action
Adds reported time to a card.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formdesk and Projectplace.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.