How to connect EasyFTP + Paperform
Zapier lets you send info between EasyFTP and Paperform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Modified File in FolderTriggers when an existing file is modified in the folder you specify.Trigger
- New File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added to the folder you specify.Trigger
- New or Modified File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added or an existing file is modified in the folder you specify.Trigger
- Upload Data to a FileUploads file contents to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP serverAction
- Upload a FileUploads a file to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP serverAction
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate EasyFTP and Paperform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.