How to connect DocuSign + Ninja Forms
Zapier lets you send info between DocuSign and Ninja Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Form Submission
Triggers when a form is submitted.
automatically do this!
Create Signature Request
Creates a signature request.
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate DocuSign + Ninja Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.