How to connect Cognito Forms + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Cognito Forms and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when an order is created.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is collected.Trigger
- New RefundTriggers when a refund is issued.Trigger
- Update EntryTriggers when someone updates an entry.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new entry.Action
- Set Form AvailabilitySets the availability of a form.Action
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Cognito Forms + URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.