How to connect Cognito Forms + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Cognito Forms and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when an order is created.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is collected.Trigger
- New RefundTriggers when a refund is issued.Trigger
- Update EntryTriggers when someone updates an entry.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new entry.Action
- Set Form AvailabilitySets the availability of a form.Action
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cognito Forms + DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.