How to connect Chatter + Mailparser
Zapier lets you send info between Chatter and Mailparser automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is created.Trigger
- New Post in FeedTriggers when any new post occurs in your Chatter Feed.Trigger
- New Post about TopicTriggers when there is a new post about a certain topic in your organization.Trigger
- New TopicTriggers when a new topic is created.Trigger
- New Post in FeedCreate a new post in your Chatter feed.Action
- New Email ParsedTriggers when a new email is parsed in an inbox.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Chatter and Mailparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.